Masjid Al-Ittehad provides marriage services including Nikkah/Kitaab Ceremony, issuance of Marriage Certificate, marriage counseling, . Requirements of a marriage ceremony at the include:
- Bride and Groom with valid IDs (need to be present in person)
- Two witnesses with valid IDs (Masjid does not provide witnesses)
- Mahr (bride gift) should be a mutual understanding between the bride and groom.
- A California marriage license
- Fee of $250
- An appointment is necessary.
Masjid Al-Ittehad also provided services for Islamic divorce such as divorce counseling and issuance of a letter (religious document) based on decision of Imam and court. An appointment is necessary.